A Lot Has Happened
Red 5 - Tuesday, 1 February 2011 03:50
Wow. That’s the only word that I can really use to describe the whirlwind of things that have happened since we announced Firefall at PAX in September of last year. Let me try to give you the highlights of the past few months…
- We announced Firefall! (yes, you knew this already)
- Our Firefall community and beta signups has grown to over 80,000 people (you can register here).
- We visited China and got to show Firefall to tons of new people.
- We moved into a brand new office space where the company can grow.
- We’ve held multiple in-house play tests with external testers and got some great outside feedback on the game.
- We grew the company by nearly 15%
It has been a crazy few months and things are only going to get crazier as we creep closer and closer to the launch of Firefall at the end of this year. Be sure to keep your eye on our Twitter account, our Facebook page, this site, and Firefallthegame.com for more news, upcoming events, and more.
Thank you to all of our friends, family, and fans for their support as we move into the busiest time of a long development process.